Cryokleen Canada would like you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase.
Your Satisfaction is our highest priority.
Only products purchased on www.cryokleen.ca may be returned for a refund or exchange. We cannot accept items purchased from a retail store or other websites for an exchange or refund. Products which are not eligible for return or exchange will not be returned to sender and will not be eligible for credit. Costs to return items to Cryokleen Canada are the responsibility of the customer.
1. We offer an exchange of the product ( 7 days ) after receiving, for damaged or defective goods only.
If you feel you have received a faulty or defective product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
2. We offer replacement of missing pieces of the product ( 7 days ) after receiving.
If you feel you have received a missing kit piece(s), please email us at email@example.com for further instructions.
3. We offer a refund within ( 35 days ) from purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Once your return is received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 10 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Once your return has been processed, a refund may take up to 7-10 days to appear on your account, depending on your bank or credit card issuer. Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
For a product to be eligible for return, the following conditions must apply:
- The issue must be reported to Cryokleen Canada within 35 days of your receipt of the product.
- Cryokleen Canada must be contacted immediately if the product is damaged as a result of shipping.
- A detailed description of the damage must be provided to the Customer Service team.
- Product(s) is returned in the condition it was received.
NOTE: We are unable to assist with items that arrived broken, missing items, and missing packages outside of the 7-days return/exchange policy timeframe and without a photo of the broken items and/or package. Cryokleen Canada is not liable for missing packages with confirmed delivery by courier.
Cryokleen Canada will not accept product returns for the following:
- Damaged product pieces as a result of misuse.
- Testers (due to the unregulated condition of use and storage).
- Products not stored according to the required conditions of storage outlined in the label.
CANCELING AN ORDER
If you decide to cancel your order after it has shipped but before it arrives to you, please note you will incur a non-negotiable fee of $14.35. This is the charge that the shipping companies bills for a delivery intercept.