Is a Health Canada approved medical device based on cryotherapy-method used by doctors, that is an innovative self-treatment method: effective-precise-fast and easy to use.
Suitable for treating: age spots, seborrhoeic keratosis and sun spots.
Before use, carefully read all the instructions and warnings contained in the information leaflet.
HOW TO USE CRYOKLEEN IN 4 EASY STEPS:
CRYOKLEEN is a treatment based on cryotherapy, a localized therapeutic procedure that treats skin lesions, such as keratosis, sun/age spots, and that works by freezing the whole area to be treated for a few seconds. A blister appears on the area being treated, the necrosed skin turns white and a slight feeling of pain and burning will be felt, which is perfectly normal. Then, after the treatment, small blister forms under the skin that helps the skin lesion caused by (sun/age spots-keratosis) to detach. Usually 10-14 days after treatment, the treated area turns dark and comes off, allowing healthy skin to grow back.
- If in doubt about the nature of the part to be treated consult a doctor before carrying out the treatment.
- Do not use the treatment on anyone under the age of 4 years old.
- Do not use on diabetics or people with circulation problems.
- If a person has circulation problems consult a doctor before carrying out the treatment.
- Do not use when pregnant or when breastfeeding.
- Do not use on inflamed or infected skin.
- Never use the treatment on skin with dark patches, moles, birthmarks or unusual looking swollen areas of skin with hair.
- Do not use CRYOKLEEN on particularly delicate, thin areas of skin such as the face, eyebrows, eyes, mouth, nose, lips, ears, breasts, anus or genitals.
- Do not use at the same time as other products to remove age spots or seborrhoeic keratosis.
- Do not use if you currently have or have ever had any type of skin cancer.
The use of any cold treatment may cause temporary skin depigmentation which will gradually return to normal after a few weeks. Any use of the product that deviates from the instructions contained in this information sheet may lead to freezing that goes too deep and may cause scarring or damage to the nerves underneath. Excessive freezing may cause damage to the tissue around the treated area, so the applicator must only be held over the area to be treated, and the cooling liquid must not be sprayed more than 6 times on each mark according to the size of the area to be treated.
Excessive use of the cooling liquid (more than 6 times per treatment) on the same mark may cause significant damage to the skin being treated: burns, irreversible depigmentation and permanent scarring.
It is very important to follow the instructions and methods of use of CRYOKLEEN correctly to keep any side effects to a minimum (see instructions).
- Keep the area treated with CRYOKLEEN clean. You may wash in the shower or bath.
- Do not scratch, pierce or cut the treated area; leave the skin to come off on its own, and do not pick the scab, as it will lengthen the healing process and the natural skin pigmentation recovery process.
- If an infection or other complications occur, consult your doctor.
- If you have more than one keratosis close to another we recommend treating them separately and waiting 2 weeks between treatments.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames
- or other ignition sources.
- No smoking during application.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Pressurized container: heating may cause explosion
- The expiry date is indicated on the bottom of the can.
- Before disposing of the can, check that it is empty.